Effective: May 19, 2023
Time frame is based on date of product receipt (order delivery date). The following are guidelines to our Warranty Policy. If there are issues with your order, please reach out to our team in a timely manner.
- Scratched and Worn Paint Or Powder Coat - Not Warrantied
- Bearings, Pop Pins, Bumpers, Heim Joints, & Caps - Three (3) Months or 90 days
- If you encounter an issue with your product during use, our team requires customers to provide photos, videos, and information on the issue within three to five (3-5) days of discovery, no more than three (3) month or 90 days after receipt of equipment. (After this time frame, there are limited resources to help resolve your issue.) If no photos, videos, and proper information are provided within time frame listed, we will be unable to assist you. This means we will not be able to provide you with replacement parts. Your prompt response will allow our team to help you quickly and efficiently.
- Upholstery - Three (3) Months or 90 days
- Damaged upholstery pad must be sent back to Raw Motive Works LLC for replacement.
- Structural Steel & Welds - Three (3) Years
- Photos, videos, and proper informations is needed upon discovery.
The Items Listed Below Will Void Raw Motive Works LLC Of ALL Obligations.
- Any modifications made to products will void and release obligations from Raw Motive Works LLC. Modifications include but are not limited to removing parts that were originally part of the equipment, adding additional parts, removing branding, and not replacing warning labels. WARNING LABELS MUST BE ON ALL PRODUCTS.
- All products with foot plates must be anchored down to ensure strength and stability of the product. If equipment is in use without being anchored, this will void all obligations from Raw Motive Works LLC.
- If products are purchased from alternative source outside of www.RawMotiveWorks.com.
- If product was purchased as used or pre-owned from alternative source, not Raw Motive Works LLC.
- If information is not provided by customer in a timely manner. From initial date of claim/dispute/discovery, customer must provide photos and/or videos, maintenance documentation, and any additional information required by Raw Motive Works LLC to help address issues. ALL information must be provided within three (3) to five (5) days of initial date of claim.
Exclusions & Limitations To Warranty
- Raw Motive Works LLC warranty is only valid for products purchased and paid in full directly to Raw Motive Works LLC, directly purchased from our website, www.RawMotiveWorks.com.
- Raw Motive Works LLC warranty is only valid if customer performs and keeps records/logs of all maintenance performed as well as daily logs of product functionality testing. Customer is required to maintain and perform maintenance, preventative maintenance, check, etc. on the products purchased. Raw Motive Works requires customers to keep a written, signed, and dated log of all maintenance performed on products. Photo(s) of product on a periodic basis will also be required if there is dispute, claim, or issue. Dates of each photo is required for the product in dispute.
- The product's warranty is only applied to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
- Raw Motive Works LLC will not be liable of any warranty or damages to any property or person(s). This includes but is not limited to losses, damages, or expenses in connection with any of our products.
- This warranty is limited to the repairs and replacement of defective parts that are manufactured by Raw Motive Works LLC. All repairs or replacements will be at Raw Motive Works LLC's discression and all products are sold with this understanding.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear on products. This includes but is not limited to upholstery, bearings, heim joints, powder coat, and other components.
- This warranty does not cover damages that are not a direct result of defects during manufacturing; which includes but are not limited to inadequate maintenance, improper assembly, shipping damages, or improper installation of parts and components that were not manufactured or provided by Raw Motive Works LLC.
- This warranty does not cover any shipping damages. Please see Shipping Policy for further details.
Please read our Terms of Service for further information pertaining to your orders and usage of our website. Raw Motive Works LLC reserves the right to change our policies and prices at any point on our site without notice. As a user and customer, you are agreeing to these terms by using our site and purchasing from our company. The most up-to-date information and policies will take precedence. (Meaning, the policy in place at the time of your dispute, claim, or issue will be the governing policy used to handle your dispute, claim, or issue.) Any dispute that arose before the changes to such Terms and/or policies will be governed by the Terms and/or policies in place when the dispute arose.
In the event that any provision of these policies are determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these policies, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
If your equipment/product is missing or needs a warning label, please contact our team. Below is an example of what a warning label would look like on a product. Warning labels may vary from product to product.